Kennedy Cellars’ Classes
If the thought of winemaking has always intrigued you, join us for a crash course in the process of balancing science and art to create your perfect wine!
For a limited-time, The School of Wine at Kennedy Cellars is pleased to offer an exclusive Beginners Winemaking Class. This educational-based class is approximately 1 hour long, is for two participants and includes:
- An overview and participation in the four winemaking phases
- A tour of the Kennedy Cellars winery
- Samplings of student-made wine
- One case of wine
- Two ABC permits required by the state of New Jersey
We’re excited to offer this limited-time opportunity for only!
Reservations are required for Beginner Classes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-941-2000 to reserve your spot! Space is limited to 8 people per class.
A new schedule for the Summer will be out in June. Share this Post
Share this Post
- Each package is for two participants
- Reservations are required
- $15.00 ABC Permit is included for both participants and mandatory in the state of NJ
- Cases of wine varietals are based on availability