Kennedy Cellars’ Classes
If the thought of winemaking has always intrigued you, join us for a crash course in the process of balancing science and art to create your perfect wine!
For a limited-time, The School of Wine at Kennedy Cellars is pleased to offer an exclusive Beginners Winemaking Class on select Mondays and Saturdays beginning in April. This educational-based class for two participants includes:
- An overview and participation in the four winemaking phases
- A tour of the Kennedy Cellars winery
- Samplings of student-made wine
- One case of wine
- Two ABC permits required by the state of New Jersey
We’re excited to offer this limited-time opportunity for only $200.00.
To reserve a seat for this class and learn more about this exclusive offer, please contact Holly at 609.941. 2000 or email@example.com.
Share this Post
- Each package is for two participants
- Reservations are required
- $15.00 ABC Permit is included for both participants and mandatory in the state of NJ
- Cases of wine varietals are based on availability
ABC Permits are required for all wine making students.